Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 25

Photo - Lights and Adventures




Sometimes after a long day of doing what seems like everything for everyone else, I like to take an adventure and show someone who takes my mind to prettier skies what life is about. Good company, fine food and that look that you get when everything around you doesn’t matter because you can’t stop smiling. If I had my choice I would stay in this blissful place, I like getting lost, the feeling of being high off the world and the beauty around you.

Today was one of those days, everything was moving so fast and the realization of how quick the show was coming to me. I needed to slow down and thankfully for me I had made plans for just that. I went to visit one of my favorite chefs and he ended up treating my beautiful distraction and me to dinner which he made in front of us and did the whole 10 yards of food, drinks, and dessert! Afterwards, I drove the long way home and stopped by one of my favorite glowing sculptures. During the day they just look like giant white tubes but once the sun goes down the lights scatter the sky and I can’t help but stare at the beauty. The rest of the night was full of those moments where you wished time could stop, but exhausted from the real world of life, I actually closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Today:
Song: Mr Little Jeans - The Suburbs
Quote of the day: “Your Beliefs don’t make you a better person, your Behavior does.”
Fav food consumed today: Varasano’s Spinach, Pep, Garlic, Mushroom, Moz Pizza
Craving: Milkshake... one of those 2am - 4am Steak-n-Shake ones!
Drinking: Cherries Jubilee
Random fact: A lot of people have said I’m a player but I don’t see myself like that... in fact if you had to call me anything I would say it would be old fashioned and why you ask, well I’m not Biggie, I don’t crush a lot. I like to treat women like they are the best thing on earth because they are and that’s how they should treated. Plus, I like courting girls, getting inspired and thinking of ways to make them feel special. Of course I like to be naughty but nice comes with it... Santa doesn’t know what to do with me for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Loren - I am so glad that I got this piece last night and I absolutely love the story that goes along with it. You are, without a doubt, a breath of fresh air. I find your blog extremely refreshing and inspiring.... and just what I've been needing through this rough patch I've been experiencing in my life lately.

    Keep up the good work.... I look forward to reading many more blogs, as well as attending many more art shows of yours! :)

    Hope to see you soon!

    Kendall Watkins

    ReplyDelete