Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 24

Photo - Dapper Doppelganger




Yes, it’s true, I look like Joseph Gordon Levitt. As a kid everyone said “You look like the kid from Angels in the Outfield” and that turned into “You look like the guy from 500 Days of Summer” and that I don’t mind at all because that would mean I have great style, awesome playlists following my life and Zooey Deschanel as a best friend and what’s wrong with that?!

Being called out for being the female version of him happens every so often but more recently and it’s pretty funny because when I went to open my mailbox this morning I surprisingly found him on the cover of my monthly subscription to GQ magazine. I feel it is ironic, 2 almost 3 years ago I felt like I was living the real 500 Days of Summer yet it was the 500 Days of some other pretty girl, the same things went through my head even though, I’m pretty sure everyone has their own “Summer”.

As a real person not only is he talented but he’s amazing, helping people and pushing people to go after their dreams, to set goals and run at them as if you were a steam roller. As the roles he picks, they are pretty perfect, fun, different and challenging kind of like me and my life, or so I think ;) At first glance you will see a fun loving, outgoing, happy go lucky person but sit down and have a real conversation with me and find that the complexity is there and that I am more than what meets the eye. So, in this case we might look alike but we are also pretty outstandingly fabulous, if you ask me.

Today:
Song: The Dandy Warhols - The Last High
Quote of the day: “Legend says, when you can’t sleep at night, it’s because you’re awake in someone else’s dream.”
Fav food consumed today: Fellini’s Salad and Slice of Pep.
Craving: Warm Brownies stuffed with PB drenched in fudge and surrounded by vanilla ice cream!
Drinking: Diet Coke with a splash of cherry
Random fact: I love magazines and getting them in the mail. I have subscriptions to GQ, Bazar, Rolling Stone, Playboy, Vanity Fair and Esquire!

No comments:

Post a Comment