Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 21

Photo - Birthday




I love birthdays! In fact, I love any reason to celebrate life... if it has drinks and cup cakes attached, it makes it even better! For me it’s a day to make everything epic come together and share it with anyone who puts a smile on your face and that pep in your step, so when I get invited to someone’s birthday who means something to me, I try to make my way there.

Now the Frizzi girls know how to party. I went to Shannon’s bingo extravaganza b-day back in February and got so toe up from a mountain of cake pops and some special juice that I passed out on the couch for 3 hours before finding my way home. This time for Allie’s b-day, I paced myself... although Mrs. S did make some infinite Hunch Punch and I downed 3 cups before biting into a rainbow bright cup cakes the other Frizzi sister, Tiffany made!

Allie had a color party, in which everyone came in an assigned color and of course because I never check my invites or email invites, I just showed up, luckily hours before Naki told me it was a color themed extravaganza, so I showed up in Mauve! The thing I love about the Frizzi sister’s is that it doesn’t matter how I would have shown up... they always take you in, hand you a drink, feed you and your soul of hearty goodness and a ton of sweets and after dancing in the kitchen, send you on your way while wishing you the best. It’s the simple things like birthdays of getting your favorite people together and coralling them in your backyard, while you eat grilled skewers and laugh till it hurts and stumbling inside to belt out karaoke with a tiny Asian is what makes the world go round sometimes and I certainly love that I get to share in moments like these with people like the Frizzi’s.

Today:
Song: Rihanna - Birthday Cake
Quote of the day: “I feel infinite.”
Fav food consumed today: Steak and fruit skewers
Craving: Mac N’ Cheese
Drinking: Hunch Punch
Random fact: If it wasn’t for creepy dirty old guys and upsetting my family... I would be a stripper... and yes, I would play the part, I would wear extensions, heels, and little to no outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment