Sunday, July 1, 2012

30 Days 30 Photos

SNAP CLICK POP!




Yes, that's right, I am getting started on a new project and I am using not only a camera but social media to get out there and make it a little more exciting!

My last show was in October and I've got the itch to do something, yet again. After brainstorming with Naki Sake a thought grew into an idea and that idea grew into drive and now I'm making it come to life!

I have 30 days to take 30 photos, anything and everything is open, I will be taking everything from what I see, who I'm with, or where I'm at to show the beauty and world around me in which I live. The photos that I post on here and Facebook will only be a fragment of the actual photo that will be fully shown on July 31st at CRU Urban Lounge (off Glen Iris). So if you like a piece, come for the whole pie and save the date for that Tues night!

Through this blog I will be posting my favorite things that I have encountered through the day as well as feelings or thoughts that may come to mind. For 30 days my life will be up and out there for you to see, I am giving you the fun-fabulous LoHo as well as Loren. I hope you enjoy and get inspired!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment