Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 14

Photo - Wackedout-Blackout




As my mini entourage and I arrived to the paint party we were stuck by the heat of the club. Once stepping through the door it was as if I hit a brick wall yet pushed through it for the music was tracing, the lights were neon, feeling intoxicated off the people and the room, every movement coming from the last. Smiling, jumping, paint flinging, screaming, laughing, ripped shirts, drinking, no shirts, sweating, moving, jumping, handprints, dancing, repeat.

I love how within the first 5 mins of me entering the club I was jumped on and taken to swim on the ground of paint. The paint parties are always fun, I feel high without being high. The party takes you over and I love it, I love being there and in the middle of the madness. I took almost 400 photos getting the crazy chaos. I did however get scared taking my camera into this party so I used an older model and left the external flash at home... only problem with the camera, it can’t focus in the dark so I have to shoot on manual focus and with being in the dark along with constant movement half or so of the photos come out blurry but in this case... which is why I over shoot and so worth it!

PS. Yes the whole backend of my camera got paint on it and the lens very minimal paint splatter = epic night, epic photos!


Today:
Song: Hyper Crush - Werk Me
Quote of the day: “Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family. dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love.”
Fav food consumed today: Vortex - Cheddar Bites, Mini Corn dogs & Coronary Bypass
Craving: 4th Meal
Drinking: Vodka and Cran
Random fact: In college I once had paint dumped all over me, covering my naked body, I ran all over a canvas sliding and pressing myself all over it... the canvas was then cut in pieces and sewn together to form something else... FUN!

2 comments: