Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 17

Photo - Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburger




Disgustingly Awesome... or at least that’s what we are going to say! After surfing through food blogs and my love of Pinterest, I ran into a photo of doughnut cheeseburgers and my mouth started to water... All I pictured was Tommy Boy (Fat boy in a little coat) and David Spade’s character when he’s in the car, watching Tommy boy eating and squirting ketchup packets into his mouth saying “Uhhh, I can actually hear you getting fatter.” Anyway, I posted a picture of it on fb and within mins people were commenting and liking the post. I love the health conscious people and how they wrote, “No”, “Yuck” and my favorite “I’m not ready for you to die.” which in response to all of them, thank you for looking out for my arteries! I on the other hand had to try it.

After spending the rest of the night craving them I decided that I would satisfy myself as I was sitting down at HD1 eating corn dogs for lunch... Bahahaha, I guess you could say I want to die fat and happy rather than skinny and bitchy. Don’t get me wrong, I love when my body craves fruit and veggies but I also like to satisfy my fat snack cravings! So, I hopped in my car an hour before work and made my rounds, going through KK and Wendy’s drive thru getting a dozen doughnuts and four cheeseburgers. I then went into Dave’s and started constructing adding extra bacon and cheese!

It was pretty fun making them because both shifts stuck around to see and taste this monstrosity! I made a double doughnut, double meat the first go around and to be honest the doughnut was over powering so the next two I made I cut the doughnut in half and still topped it with the extra cheese and bacon... it turned out perfect! Kind of weird and something I’m glad I don’t eat everyday but something I’m glad I can say I tried!

I love being in the kitchen making stuff and trying new things! Going from a plain Jane kid to one that’s willing to challenge my taste buds! MMMMmmm yeah!

Today:
Song: Walk the Moon - Anna Sun
Quote of the day: “Don’t believe everything you read... you might die from a misprint.”
Fav food consumed today: Tin Lizzy’s Build your own salad - pumpkin seeds + japs, cheese, chicken shrimp and ranch
Craving: Smart Start Cereal w/ ice cold milk
Drinking: Rum and Ginger
Random fact: I use to hate Jalapenos but after working at Dave’s I can’t get enough of them... A turkey sandwich w/ out them is just vanilla. I like to Spice up my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment