Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 2

Photo - Dream



Dreams will be dreams or at least that’s what I’ve heard... The other week I dreamt I was watching the Titanic cross the water, I told myself that ship is going down, as I kayaked w/ humpback whales. I also dreamt that I was on a jet plane in a GQ all white suit and striped tee, talking business and having cocktails in the sky. I’ve also had those kind of dreams were it’s so real that you scare yourself to wake up, praying inside your dream that you are dreaming... yeah. I love dreams but they sometimes confuse me. Why do we dream?!

Last night I fell asleep the usual way (on top of my computer) I don’t know if it was random thoughts that I had before I fell asleep or a coincidence, I had two sets of dreams (or at least the ones I remember). The first: I was at a party w/ some new people that I recently met, we were dancing in a huge crowd at first, then it zoomed in on us and everyone else fell away, slow motion and then real fast paced, darkness and neon all around us, laughing and smiling real big and random flashes of light as if our photos were being taken. I woke up at 6am feeling energized and uplifted as well as a little intoxicated (even though I didn’t drink yesterday). I ended up falling back asleep around 9am and that’s when I dreamt of someone that I use to know, I had fallen in love w/ someone a few years back but always kept it to myself, even though when I looked into her eyes I’m sure she knew. It was this dream that jolted me awake for I also forgot to set an alarm and thought I would be late to work. My heart was racing, I had the jitters and the thought of what could have been lingered in my mind. For the thought of maybe I would have been something you'd be good at and maybe you would have been something I'd be good at, but all in all I guess we will never know. However, I do know that the people we think we want in our lives and aren’t able to have physically in front of us, we can have them at least in our dreams. So that’s were I will meet random beauty, for I love how dreams are random thoughts of our inner self, reminders of that even when we thought we let someone or something go, our minds haven’t...


Today:
Song: Tegan & Sara - Call It Off
Quote of the day: “I wanna write “I miss you” on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.”
Fav food consumed today: Noche $2 taco night - Trailer Park and Marinated Steak
Craving: Orange Creme Float
Drinking: Chocolate Milk
Random Fact: In 7th grade I met a girl on vacation and pretended I was a boy from the age of 12 till the age of 18, we wrote each other letters and aimed for 6 years till I got enough nerve to tell her the truth. Because of her, I learned how to talk to girls and that fairytales can be possible even if they don’t end happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment