Friday, March 1, 2013

LoHoMatic Month of March

30 Days 30 Photos Following the Artist, Writer, Dork...



A month behind planned and I honestly could have skipped another one and started back up in April, but in saying that I want to do something why not try to stick to it and say I’m doing what I said I wanted to do... even if I am on Loho-time... :)

As fun as my last series was with Dante, it was a bit overwhelming... not the project itself because I took my photo everyday but with everything that was happening behind the scenes in which I somewhat wrote about (my hard drive crashing and finding myself getting lost) but I also had hidden monsters... My mom ended up in the hospital on 2 occasions... and with exhaustion as well as over working myself, the day after my show, I checked myself into the hospital for severe dehydration and diabetic complications, which added up I can see why I was finding myself in a cloud... But now after finding a way to get back on track, I have to say now is a good time to follow myself and my journey as an Artist, Writer and all around Dork!

Most of you know me as LoHo the photographer the one who is always out on the town doing something and trust me, I love it, but I promise you there is more to me than what meets the eye and I want to share it with you. For I have a number of projects that I am working on and a photo shoot or two set up! So, this go around I will be taking you on my everyday journey of getting my jobs, how I execute my creative, how I come up with ideas, how I deal with clients and how I manage all this as well as a social life...

This go around will be a little different, I will continue with the 30 Days 30 Photos in which I update you daily and will have the LohoMatic posters but I will be mainly be focusing on the art itself. So what you will be seeing on Tues. April 2nd showing at Cru Urban Lounge is all the pieces and ideas that I have pumped to life and created during this month! As of now I have 3 big mixed medium pieces in the works as well as ideas that haven’t even formed yet... So get ready for the ride of March, I’ve been finding my happy and in doing so I am swimming in inspirational gold!

I hope the window I give you let’s you see that being an artist is a full time job and I work my ass off to try and be who I want to be... ME!

Quote of the Day:
"Would you like an Adventure now, or shall we have our tea first?!" -Peter Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment