Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 18

Time Off



The past few days I have wandered off being MIA from the forever whirlwind that I live in and made my way to Killah K’s... I’ve still had to work so I stop in and check on Mr. Squinz but have spent the last four nights out underneath the stars watching movies and working on art/writing...

I love the city, I love what I do... but sometimes it gets heavy and I need to breath... to get away and filter the air... Parts of me loving being out, meeting people, doing it and living it but I also love being a grandpa... I love reading, going through coupons, sitting out by the pool, leaning back and letting the sun beat down on me... I love writing, getting lost in my mind and staring off into space. I love bringing myself around K because we can have conversations for hours or just chill in silence and know that every little thing is ok... I like how we wake up early and watch CNN and find out facts about the world and that the only thing I worry about is what time I have to leave to make it to work... haha... It’s funny, I know I keep talking about her and bringing her up in blog posts and honestly, if we were sexually attracted to one another I think we would have found our match... but I guess that’s were soul friends kick in! Because there is no one better to talk girls with or be 100% yourself and I like that we are so different yet similar... it makes for an interesting duo!

I hope that you can be as lucky, to find people who you connect with and that when you feel overwhelmed or just need an extra smile are there ready for whatever.


Today:
Song: Chlöe Howl - Rumour
Quote of the Day: “And in the middle of my chaos, I found a harbor”
Fav Food Consumed Today: Noche - Trailer Park and Grilled Steak Taco
Craving: Oranges
Drinking: Diet Dr. Pepper
Random Fact: I love water... drinking it, bathing in it, swimming in it, being by it... it brings a sense of calm to my life which is probably why I’ve been finding my way to K’s

No comments:

Post a Comment