Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 1

Starter Kick



Starting a new series is always a little nerve racking because you have an idea but not all the pieces. I get excited and turn in every direction looking to get something out of everything while having nothing... much like in life...

Right now, I know of three pieces that I want to breath to life as of this moment and I can't help but get my living room cluttered with all my materials... If I had people over I'm sure it would be a tripping disaster, I mean Mr. Squinz, my cat can barely move without jumping from spot to spot and then I yell at him for sitting on something that I consider to be important... (Sorry little man)...

As an artist not only is my mind a cluster-fuck or rarely organized but so is my life and how I live... I mean, I would love to live in a beautiful home designed head to toe right off the pages of architectural digest and my pinterest board all while having a connecting studio where my mind could design the chaos but until I strike gold or win the lottery the chances of this are very slim...

Anyway main thing is I have started to dabble, to create something and hopefully tomorrow I can show you something worth looking at instead of a pile of materials and my messy mind...


Today:
Song: Cazzette - Beam Me Up
Quote of the Day: “I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” - Van Gogh
Fav Food Consumed Today: Pizzeria Venti Bocce Balls
Craving: Lo Mein
Drinking: H2o w/ lemons
Random Fact: I like to eat, eat, eat Apples and Bananas!


No comments:

Post a Comment