Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 16

CirqueDeCabaret



Saturday was full of work and going, going, going... so when I got to Killah K’s Kastle I was ready to crash and just enjoy the weather while cookin up a Grill Master feast... Catching up and having our bro time all I wanted to do was enjoy my food coma and not leave the couch but I had plans to take some photos at Barry Brandon’s, Bedlam’s party CirqueDeCabaret and in showing support and knowing it would be a great time we got ourselves together and headed out.

I’m so glad that I got the energy to enjoy myself because the photos came out amazing... Jungle was full vibrancy and life, color was flying and so were the acts. I was enthralled by the silks and so was Killah K (she even talked and got information on taking classes and took sunday to check it out and is excited to get wrapped up in it)! I love watching and capturing people in their element and this was nothing short of majestic... for I love seeing people fly through the air and make gravity their bitch.

Taking everything in from the people to the color to the moment... to getting up and out of the house to enjoy something different, memorable and fascinating... this is what I live for... because let’s face it I am anything but dull!


Today:
Song: Die Antwoord - I Fink U Freeky
Quote of the Day: “When I get down on my knees it’s not to pray.” - Madonna
Fav Food Consumed Today: Grill Master time w/ K, Bacon stuffed Burgers
Craving: Reese Cup Milkshake
Drinking: Water
Random Fact: Challenge yourself to say Yes, to take a chance and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment