Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 2

Drawn On



As I was scattering around trying to put things together for Shaun's benefit I got sidetracked by the world around me... With little to barely any sleep and needing to stay on track I refocused after work by going and grabbing my stuff and making my way to Killah K’s Kastle... I love how it can be the most chaotic day or vise versa and just by walking through the door to her house I can decompress and feel at ease.

During our bro time I asked her to create some magic on my body to make myself fit the part... only getting my back, shoulders and half sleeve done we hopped in her small monster truck and made our way to the bar. Once inside we set up shop in the back room with the pool tables and people started coming around to see what was going on, I began to hand out markers/sharpies and told people to go at it! At some point T came and said “Loho, where’s my face?!” I incorporated her right along with her FUCT motto! I loved how not only I got to draw little jellies up and down my arms but I had everyone around me adding a little something... in art I think that adding people’s touches and letting people participate brings in the fun and art itself... I like getting people involved and making them apart of a piece... even if it does wash off after a few hours and a good scrub in the tub!


Today:
Song: Rihanna - Stay
Quote of the Day: “The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed.” -Ernest Hemingway
Fav Food Consumed Today: Asiago Bagel
Craving: Wings
Drinking: Glacier Freeze Gatorade
Random Fact: I love exciting people, inspiring them, making them interested and getting them involved...

No comments:

Post a Comment