Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 21

FaceTime



Today was a day of showing face... I like to support the people who support me, and in doing so we show up. Sing for Your Life was down to the final 3 and with T by my side we watched them sing their little hearts out. After hanging out for a hot min, I took T home and jetted out to Marietta to meet up with Killah K and watch the drag show in support of Winter and while I was driving my way up there I reached out to GotYeah to see if she wanted to join in on the entertainment of Lebusted... (Lebuzz) and sure enough she came through. We ended up having a blast being dorks and sharing some good conversation.

At one point in the night someone came up to talk to me... now I try to like everyone but this is somewhat hard to do at times specially when every time I see this person, they get under my skin... the way they talk to me and how I feel like they are always trying to one up me or make me feel as I am not going along on the right path towards my goals and future. I understand that in working for corporate I can gain positives but I also know that I get worked up and stressed out in doing things for other people... and I much rather watch myself and my future grow then help build someone else’s as I work over time, being under paid and under appreciated... for I already have that down. I want to be happy, to surround myself with things that will build me up not knock me down. I love being contracted with people and companies, to build myself and to help others but when I’m at a bar trying to enjoy myself instead of working... please leave me alone... It must be nice to have a life all mapped out and not having to worry about bills but I enjoy my life and I enjoy how I live it... because it’s not about how much money we have or what car I drive and what I plan on doing... It’s about living in the moment, taking the people and situations in and learning from them the best that we can, to have a smile on our face and some pep in our step because nothing is guaranteed and we never know what is going to happen. I take this person as a learning tool... she pushes me, makes me want to punch her in the face at times... and after explaining to her gf that I needed space from her, for I am not a true fan. I understand that she in some facts might be jealous of the fact I’m doing it my way... for we are in the same field of design and I know she likes my work and tells me how talented I am... so thank you for recognizing and thank you for stretching my limits because without people like her, I wouldn’t get the push and pull of life that is needed from time to time.


Today:
Song: Abba - Dancing Queen
Quote of the Day: “I hate it when you have to be nice to someone you really want to Punch in the Face.” -Ecards
Fav Food Consumed Today: Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad
Craving: Milk and Cookies
Drinking: Strongbow
Random Fact: I’m 95% lover and 5% fighter... I love to love but if you cross me or the people I love... I just might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment