Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 11

Never Never Forever

Sweet little Peter back to the window for another beautiful adventure...



And today, I step away from art to tell you a little bit of the way I think when it comes to women... Yes, I believe in fairytales like some people believe you must have oxygen to breathe... I do however understand you must work for them and that they do not turn out like disney movies because lets face it... in this world there is more reality and harshness and to illustrate that for a small child just may crush their dreams or become overwhelming, skyrocketing prescriptions of xanax...

Since I was a little kid I always loved Peter Pan... Hell, I thought I was him... he flew around, children loved him, he handed out inspiration and the sunshine of life to the misfit boys, he made everyone happy except for the mean old Hook... And when played in Playhouses around the world he was mostly played by females, giving my boygirl-self hope for pretty girls and my theory for my Peter lifestyle.

I look at the world through a kaleidoscope, that the world is a playground and we can do anything with a little imagination, positive thinking and a little magic of hard work. I love women, the way they move, how they speak, how their hair falls in their face and how when they walk into a room true beauty brings a sweet sweet smell of there own scent of Channel No. 5. As I look, as I take them in and burn their image into the back of my head, I can’t help but fathom adventures I want to take them on and how I want to bring them to a world of ecstasy, showing them and treating them in ways they’ve never imagined... But like a child, I fall hard... I give all that I have and put everything out there with enthusiasm, not seeing the black ice in front of me... not realizing if they truly want the adventure.

I have said that I am on my journey to find my Wendy but after thinking about it... Wendy always goes back to the window leaving Peter selfless and forever young for he took her back. I believe for the women that have been in my life I have come to their life trying to find my shadow and I find them, I give them a taste of fairy dust and tell them that they can come with me to a land of fun and free, that all they have to do is take my hand and have a little faith... I open the doors to wonder for I look at the world with different eyes and I excite the unknown... I avoid sticky situations, I hate fighting and complicating things, I tell you how it is for I myself, hate games... I have a feeling that after awhile this scares people, that they either think this is a scam or they are waiting for my tables to turn or they themselves are just not ready for the adventure... i’m not 100% sure and I hate to think I run them away but I know that our stories have come to an end that they have asked me to fly them back to their window and in only wanting happiness for the beautiful souls that have given me a chance... I fly them back and wish them well... Flying back from time to time reminding you of a fairytale and being one of your best friends but never good enough to adventure on with... for they want to grow up while I live in my own world... And that I will never change.

So, as I could write a book on this theory and tell you the stories of my short lived fairytales I will leave you with this: Maybe I don’t want Wendy... maybe I want a women that I have no idea what their name is... and I will continue to fly around till I find her for when I do not only will my world shine but so will hers.

“You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”

Today:
Song: Lumineers: Stubborn Love
Quote of the Day: “One day, you’ll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.”
Fav Food Consumed Today: Turkey Jalapeno Sandwich
Craving: Strawberry Milk
Drinking: Lemonade
Random Fact: I know my worth...

No comments:

Post a Comment