Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 14

Watching It Go



I have always been fascinated by balloons, luck, wishes and being strong when I didn’t see anything around me... I have done a number of projects with balloons for I feel like they symbolize so many things from making wishes and sending them to the great sky above to letting go and watching them disappear... but now I’m watching the process of letting go and moving on...

I have taken 3 red balloons for in life we are usually given 3 chances, 3 wishes and for the fact that I have 3 on my arm symbolizing my family... with that said I have filled them w/ helium, tied a string around them and have attached them to a painters stick and hung them up high so my little man, Squinz can’t get to them... For the next few days I will watch them as they deflate and come back down to the ground... for when life gets the best of us we can start to drift, to go toward the sky but as we gain our consciousness we being to come back down from our high where our feet hit the ground and we rejoin gravity... this is my way back to take the moment to physically watch something come back to where it started and then who knows... maybe I will attach it to a canvas and make something out of it or I will just leave them on their string and painter stick...

And so this is life, and I am forever figuring out how to live it, with all the ups and downs, turns and twists... with the experiences and the people who walk in and out of my life... for I am truly thankful that I feel and for the fact that in loving with all I have and being genuinely interested in finding out about people’s little things makes me who I am.


Today:
Song: Bronze Radio Return - Shake, Shake, Shake
Quote of the Day: “If you’re always trying to get to the top you will never get to the bottom of anything...”
Fav Food Consumed Today: LoHo’s Cornbeef
Craving: Sushi - Philly Roll
Drinking: Vodka Cran Tall w/ Cherries
Random Fact: Nothing will put a smile on your face like doing the twist with a lady in her 50’s... Thank you Johnny's Hideaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment